2Slick's Forum

A place where nothing is safe from the truth...

Name:
Location: A Big City

Former Army Black Hawk Pilot. Deployed to Iraq with the 101st Airborne from Feb '03 to Jan '04 (OIF 1), and Kuwait (with 3rd Army HQ) from Aug '04 to Jan '05. Now I'm a civilian working for a Fortune 500 company near a major city.

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Bruce Willis is Cool


"Hollywood" people don't typically impress me much, but I think Bruce Willis is pretty cool. He came out to visit the 101st in 2003. My buddy Mark took some pics during his concert in Tall 'Afar:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Just recently I read that he showed up to be the guest speaker at the Deuce Four's Punisher's Ball. Looks like he's going to play LTC Erik Kurilla in a movie based on Michael Yon's writings. That's excellent. It's nice to see something positive come out of Hollywood for a change.