Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Long Time Gone


Has it really been almost 2 weeks? I think time flies faster in the US. It sure is nice to be back home. Thanks for all the nice comments and emails.

I didn't mean to imply that I was "retiring" from the blogosphere- I'm just not sure what direction I'm going to take with this thing as I make my big transition into the civilian sector. No big deal- I'm sure I'll figure something out. There's plenty of time for all that.

In the short term, we've got some work to do. The Iraqi elections are coming up. I've got some ideas.

Somebody suggested that I renovate the site- give it a big facelift or something. I'm open to change. We'll see what happens.

On Tuesday the 18th, the Forum will once again be open for business. Hope to catch you then...

No comments: