Friday, December 17, 2004

The Teddy Bear and the Little Girl


Go check out Blackfive's post about a little girl and a teddy bear. She saved the day in Iraq- and so did you.

Why are you still reading this? Go!!

Zell Miller for the Swiftees

This article really got me steamed- so I thought I'd help the guy who wrote it. You see, he forgot to supply us with a very important fact (my emphasis added):

Official military records and even statements from Swift Boat veterans in Navy documents raised questions about their largely unsubstantiated claims, but the political damage had been done. At a post-election forum Wednesday in Boston, Mary Beth Cahill, Kerry's campaign manager, said she regretted underestimating the impact of the Swift Boat ads.


Unsubstantiated! Can you believe it?

Tell me, Mr. AP writer guy- why were we unable to "substantiate" some of their claims? Could it possibly have had something to do with a certain Senator (re: unsuccessful Presidential candidate) refusing to sign a certain Form 180? Perhaps that simple fact would have been worth mentioning in your pathetically biased article! Substantiate this, Mr. AP guy!

I will probably not see the good Senator when he visits the Middle East (but I heard he's coming). But for those of you who might see him- I have an idea for you. It's just an idea- take it or leave it. I just had Al Franken sign a picture of Bill O'Reilly yesterday. Guess what I'd present to the good Senator for his signature? I'll give you a hint- it starts with F-O-R-M and ends with 1-8-0. Do this- and I'll send you the coveted "2Slick Coin"- it's not available in stores.

Kudos to Zell for giving the Swiftees their due- they are superheroes in my book. They answered the call twice.

"Hudson High" Grad Makes Good

Congrats to Kelly for accomplishing the mission.

Have a Great Weekend

I'm in the middle of a very long day/night mission, so that's all I have time for today. Make sure you watch MSNBC at 10 pm tonight- Eric will be on this time- I can feel it!

No comments: