Friday, November 19, 2004

Public Service Announcement


Haloscan commenting and trackback have been added to this blog.

Umm...thanks, Mr. Haloscan. Nice "auto-post." Yes, I went ahead and installed Haloscan, because I just think it's a better service than what Blogger comes installed with. And let's face it- you can't be considered a legit blogger if you don't use trackbacks. And I just figured out how to use trackbacks, so I'm on my way to the big time.

The downside (and I apologize to all you great commenteers out there) is that all my previous comments have been erased. Eradicated as if they were never there. Kinda sad, because most of them were just so dang flattering! Well, maybe it's for the best- can't afford to have an inflated ego in this profession. Anyway, thanks for all the great comments- sorry I had to discard them like that...

Also, thanks to Robert in NYC for suggesting syndication. I had no clue what that was, but he provided a link, and I made myself smart about it. So now anyone can have 2Slick's Forum delivered straight to their homepage- free of charge! If you'd like to learn how, click on this link.

Been a long night- everyone have a great weekend!

No comments: